Join now

My trip to Madrid

Hola. Me llamo Lucia y voy a visitar Madrid en Mayo. Hablo un poco de Espanol.

I would like to meet new friends in Madrid for future corporation between Spain and China

-Language Training
I am the owner of a translation company in Guangzhou and I also have a training school for consecutive / Simultaneous interpreters (English-Chinese). There is an increasing demand for Spanish Interpreters (Spanish-Chinese) and many would like to learn Spanish. I am looking for partners to send Chinese students to learn Spanish in Madrid and also we can help those who want to study Chinese in Guangzhou so that they can find more opportunities in the future between China and Spain/Latin American countries

-Translation and Interpretation
Anyone who would like to have a partner in China in this industry can contact me

-Sourcing from China and sell to China
We work together with local chamber of commerce and industrial association, we can help you to arrange your business trip in China.
On the other hand, we would like to find partners in Spain that can help our customers in China to handle business in Spain

-Immigration to Spain
More and more Chinese would like to immigrate and now many people are asking about immigration to Spain. We are looking for immigration lawyers to cooperate.

Best wishes

Lucy
Email: Protected content

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners