Join now

NATIVE English Speakers needed in Spain (Madrid)

I offer Homestays with families in Spain (Madrid and other cities)
Nice families in Madrid, Spain offer full board and free accommodation (in your own room in the family's house) to Americans and Canadians in Madrid and other Spanish cities.

The Americans (or other Native English speakers) should typically be Protected content old approximately.

In exchange for that, all the Americans and Canadians, or Brits and Irish, have to do is spend 2 hours every evening speaking English to the families Monday to Thursday ONLY.

You can do your own thing during the day and Fridays to Sunday! You can find a job to work teaching English, take up Spanish lessons, visit the city, travel during the weekends... this is totally up to you.

If you do this job there is NO salary. Your deal is sharing your English with the family for two hours per night from Mo-Thu BUT you are getting full board with the family.

If this interests you or you know someone who might be interested, please send me your resume with a couple of pictures and I will contact you for an interview in Madrid or over skype if you are not in Madrid.

Best regards,

Nino Rodríguez
International Exchange Program Coordinator
Parábola Translations & Languages
Protected content