Join now

NEXT STEPS group for expat women (Madrid)

We are getting together a group of women who might be thinking of what's next for them. Protected content

Have you been thinking what’s next in your life? Maybe your kids are old enough to give you enough space to think, or perhaps you are going home for good soon, or maybe it’s just that you’ve been hungry for something more in your life… Whatever the reason, a time comes in all of our lives when we feel like deciding WHAT’S NEXT – do I re-invent myself, do I re-discover what it is that I want to do with the rest of my life, or do I go back to the professional me before?
Protected content
Truth is – lots of people feel this way! So why do it alone? We are putting together a group that will undertake this sometimes confusing but always exciting journey together. Join us for once-a-month meetings of brainstorming and other great activities where YOU get to decide who you are, where you are, where you want to be, and how you get there! Doing it together with others is always much more FUN.
Protected content
The group will start meeting in January (January 22nd is the first meeting). If you are interested to join, please send a message to Protected content .

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners