Join now

Nice room available in Arguelles from August/sept (Madrid)

Hello! My name is Teresa and I am renting an individual room in a nice flat in Arguelles neighbourhood. The room will be free beginning august and I will be glad to show you the flat if you are interested. The rent is Protected content month charges not included but it does not get expensive as we would have to pay 10 euros for the internet and electricity every 2 months...
It then includes air conditioning and central heating. It is very well located, walking distance form Arguelles metro station as well as Ventura Rodriquez and Plaza España, which indeed cover most of Madrid metro lines. It is 2 minutes from a nice park ("Parque del Oeste") and Protected content from the biggest park in Madrid ("Casa de Campo") where you can go jogging, riding a bike, have a picnic etc. But if you prefer there are also local shops and a big mall closed by and a weekly market place that you will appreciate for sure. There are many restaurants and nice bars around. If you like cinema, you will have the choice are there are many around including non-commercial films (Renoir, Golem...).

About me, I am an open-minded, easy going and quite person. I spent most of the week working for an NGO defending women´s rights. Hence, I am looking forward to share the flat with someone who would have the same rythme and lifestyle during workdays but outgoing during weekend :). I really like travelling which I do quite often, also for work, that means I would be away from time to time!

If you are interested please let me know, I can send you some pictures or show you the place!

Madrid Forum