Join now

Professional Spanish Teacher (Madrid)

I am a professional spanish teacher with 5 years of experience in Eureka, one of the most relevant Academies of Spanish language in Madrid, certified by the Instituto Cervantes, of course. I taught lessons from A1 (Basic Level) to C2 (Advanced) and DELE training for all the levels. I hold a Ph.D. summa cum laude in Theory, History and Practice of Theatre from the University of Granada. I use my theatre background to upgrade Spanish language pedagogy, facilitating students’ communicative approach in Spanish and thereby helping them learn in action.

I offer private lessons, online and in-site. The instruction would be individualized according to the student's needs. Lessons are scheduled based on the student availability. I follow an educational system which combines the structural method with the communicational method in order to achieve a rapid and effective learning.

They are geared towards correcting the most common errors, expanding the student's knowledge of grammar, and improving colloquial speech or specific subject, such as business or legal Spanish.

Lessons may take place on line, at a Café in the center of Madrid or at the teacher or student's home or office. The student can choose dates and timetable. Each lesson lasts 60 minutes and 18€ per hour. I can guarantee the improve with many students that continue living in Madrid. We can contact with them If you want.

For contact me: Protected content