Join now

Psychologist search work and place to live 3 toung (Madrid)

Hy, im Joyce Bock 28 years old Chilean-German girl. Living in Hamburg for 2 years..im planning to move to Madrid the end of September. I wil starting there my master studies. I have work hier in the social area with Children with social difficulties for 1 and a half years. I have being in charge of the girls group and oferring diferents activities in two centers, from sports till Art. Also have made a Postitle in Arttherapy in Barcelona. My Title/Diplom are in Madrid recognized.
My mother lenguage ist Spanish, also i speak fluent English(normally should be better then when i dont speak more German) and German, how i said, level b2.
So, im searching something ideally in the social area, can be as : Social pedagogic(pedagoga social), Oferring workshops(Tallerista de tiempo libre), for schools(English,German,Spanish). Or Babysitting(Also have experience).

In other side i have a lot of experiencie in service with international people as Maitre/Anfitriona/Hostess that could be as well a choice for me.

ABout the room, im searching something in the center os madrid, can be as well lavapies, etc. Something not too far so i can work.

Madrid Forum