Join now

Quadrilingual diploma in business & law (Madrid)

Dear Members,

I am German citizen, currently living in Hamburg/Germany and looking for a new job in Madrid.

First at all I would like to introduce myself:

In February Protected content graduated at in business & law, meaning I have both a good legal and business competence.

Currently I am working at as Contract Manager in international commodity trading. My responsibilities include the entire international contract management, handling of legal issues and sales tasks including the development of new commodity markets such as iron ore, crude oil and bitumen. Also I have led several mining projects and I am in charge for customers and suppliers in the Latin American market.

My good command of English is well grounded in my professional activities. Furthermore I have improved my Spanish and Portuguese language skills during long-term stays abroad in Latin America and Southern Europe, including a several month lasting internship in a trading company in Argentina.

I could imagine to work in the following positions: Trader for commodities (metall), Business Developer, International Manager and Consultant, Legal Counsel, Compliance Manager. I am also open for other new challenges related to business.

I am highly motivated and look forward to a varied job in a young team. I would be pleased to come to Madrid for an interview any time.

I could start working for you on a 2 months notice.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look very much forward to hearing from you.