Join now

Room available 300euro, Hortaleza, Chamartin zone. (Madrid)

Hi all!,

We are looking for someone to share apartment, I am a spanish, english speaker, and it is a third bedroom free now.

The floor is very large (approx. 100m2), has 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, a big living room, and a kitchen fully furnished. All the floor has radiators and also has air conditioning. The windows are double glazed, cutting the cold… and all parquet flooring and also a lift.

The apartment is very close to Arturo Soria, Chamartin metro, in front of the Metro Hortaleza (you only have to cross the street!), line 4, (movement and transport facilities). 3 minutes near from the National road that avoid traffic jams in the capital. Near shopping centers, “Palacio de Hielo” and “Gran Vía Hortaleza” for leisure and free time. 25 minutes to the center that avoid lots of people, in a good safe and clean area.

The price is Protected content per month included the community, the other expenses… light, water, and internet we share between the roomies. 40 approximately per month. The room is perfect for a woman, because the closet is really huge for all your clothes. Here lives a Colombian girl and me that I am Mexican, 29 years old both. Fun and interesting people!;) I like arts, flamenco music, cultural events and sports, i use to go to all that kind of events and to participate in them, I had been finished mi MBA master in Madrid, now doing and intership in one of the best companies of Spain. She is doing a Master now.

If you are interested let me know your number and I can call you to arrange a meeting before you come))

Móvil: Protected content
Protected content

Hope to hear from you!,

Saludos!

Marco

Madrid Forum