Join now

Room for rent in Castellana - Cuzco (Madrid)

Room for rent in Castellana - Cuzco
Hi all,

I rent a room with a private bathroom for a short-term period (one or two months). The apartment has two bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, a living room and the kitchen. It's all exterior so it is a very light apartment. The flat is fully equipped: heating and air conditioning in all the rooms, dishwasher, tv, dvd and washing machine.

The building has been recently renovated so the hall and the apartments are very modern. It is very quiet but it is in a very lively neighborhood with a nice night-life. You have a lot of pubs and terraces around here. You can also find several gyms and supermarkets (Caprabo, Supercor, Dia), some of them opens until late every day or even 24 hours. The flat is in a very good area of Madrid very well connected to the center of the city. It's closed to metro Cuzco (line Protected content there are also good bus combinations. There's doorkeeper during the week and a guard at nights.

The price of the room is Protected content month including all the expenses (water, heating, air conditioning, light, etc).

If you are interested please contact me and I'll send you some pictures!!