Join now

ROOM FOR RENT NEXT TO RETIRO PARK STARTING AUGUST (Madrid)

The flat is at calle Narváez 60, 2 blocks away from Retiro Park. It's a 4th floor 2-room quiet and sunny flat (with a third one used as a studio or guest room), with a lot of storage space (a large space in the roof and a huge closet in the studio), totally furnished, with telephone, internet, heating, air conditioner, and a sofa bed for guests.

The flat is centric and well communicated: It's 2 blocks away from Ibiza subway stop (L9), near Príncipe de Vergara (L9/L2), Sainz de Baranda (L9/L6) and Goya (L2/L4) subway stops, and in front of the bus stops for lines 26, Circular, 202, 15, 16, 61, 63, Protected content at night the lines N8, N6 and L9.

Near the flat you also have the medical centre of Ibiza and different hospitals, the Renoir Retiro Cinema (one of the few places where you can find subtitled movies), many supermarkets, El Corte Inglés and Palacio de los Deportes Centre.

I'm a native spanish speaker, but not speaking Spanish wouldn't be a problem for me, being able to communicate in English would be more than enough!

The rent is 250€ plus expenses (electricity, water, gas, cleaning, telephone and internet), and only 200€ required for fee. You can contact me by email at Protected content , or calling me at Protected content .

I'M LOOKING FOR A FLATMATE WHO WANTS TO SHARE THE FLAT AND ITS DAY-BY-DAY LIFE, NOT JUST RENT A ROOM.

Here are some pics:
Protected content

Madrid Forum