Sales Manager : Spanish, English and Fr (Madrid)
Your cross-cultural partner
Presents a unique job opportunity in Spain by one of its fastest growing clients:
SAVE MY SMARTPHONE
Save is the leader in the smartphone and tablet repair market in France, and current leadership contender across Europe. With over Protected content of sale across major shopping areas in Europe and plans to double that figure by the end of the year, their ambition is to become market leaders in Europe and then internationally. Their success is their ability to provide repair of any connected device in one day throughout the Global Market. Their rapid expansion has now reached Spain and we are looking to recruit a Sales Manager.
• Meet and exceed sales targets for Mobility Repair by working closely with and reporting to the Country Manager and the Rescuers (Mobile Device Technicians)
• Plan for effective sales coverage of the area to ensure that all locations are managed professionally by regular visits.
• Analyze the market and its main players on an ongoing basis to ensure you are aware of all potential news sales outlets.
• Prepare sales forecasts for the region as required, this will include a breakdown by
• location potential for reporting and merchandising
• Banking duties for each location
• Provide operational monitoring of future locations
• Effective and precise reporting to the Country Manager
• 3+ years as an Area Sales Manager or equivalent.
• Ability to effectively manage people
• Can do attitude, excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with your colleagues.
• Be commercially aware and have a strong geographical knowledge of Save locations
• Have a proven ability to create a realistic business development plan with timescales for action points, including the ability to report a realistic conversion rate for clients
• Fun, energetic and willing to be part of the Save success and its culture