The number one provider of remote IT support and maintenance solutions, is looking for young people with experience in user IT support and communication and teamwork skills to join their International Support Centre.
Our supports technicians provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and products. Must be great communicators and be able to translate their technical knowledge into actionable direction. If they don’t have an answer, they know how to research the problem and come up with a solution.
We are particularly interested in people who are willing to learn and keep up-to-date with new technologies and who are looking for a stable position within our company. Candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills, and be passionate about technology. We are looking for candidates with special experience working in a Mac environment and fluent in English (spoken and written).
- 1 year experience in user support and online or telephone incident resolution.
- Knowledge of Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista in support, administration and monitoring tasks.
- Experience in antivirus and personal firewall software support.
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer support.
- Experience in office IT support for users (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Experience in installing and setting up corporate Internet connection
- Mac OS, Android, IOS Support Knowledge
- Linux Support Knowledge (Plus)
Send your CV to : Protected content