Senior Manager – Planning Automotive (Madrid)
For our department we are seeking for a Senior Manager - Planning Automotive.
Applications are invited for this exciting new high profile role:
The position will be responsible for development for Sales and Operations Planning.
Forecasting to predict product demand & product returns. Develop strategic scenarios to ensure the most optimal use of the CHEP Network, and delivering the daily order fulfilment plan to the local logistics offices. Lead the daily planning and allocation of orders for all type of flows (collections, deliveries relocations), materials and qualities, identifying the most effective origin and destination flow to optimize and met our Support Chain objectives (stock optimization).
Main responsibilities include:
• Build and conduct Sales and Operations planning (S&OP) the partners with key functions in the development of monthly demand forecasts and supply requirements
• Identifying, developing, and implementing advanced planning methods, systems, and tools, in order to improve forecast accuracy, inventory management and business transparency
• Create processes that track the outcomes of short term planning & budget to forecast demand, depict trends and assess variances
• Manage and lead use of CHEP optimization tools to deliver accurate data & reporting
• Identify Capex requirements for new hire equipment. Coordinate new hire production plan with logistics and sourcing teams
• Lead the implementation of new business by organizing and conducting cross functional meetings to ensure business alignment
• Evaluates staff responsibilities, skill sets and talent pool to optimize work load among the team, and maximize the value provided to the organization.
If you are interested you can send me a private message.