Join now

Ski Course on Weekends for Beginners (open date) (Madrid)

Hello. I'd like to attend to an Ski course for beginners with some experience, knowing how to perform Snowplough/Wedge turns on green slopes and willing to improve onto parallel skiing.

Currently I've identified two options which are the cheapest ones by hour, when including all expenses:
A) Valdesqui: 240€ for classes (including forfait Protected content per rental equipment. 6 Saturdays OR 6 Sundays course (total 12h). It requires a minimun of 6pax group. Pyament Method: cash or credit card at the Ski School facilities. The Ski School assigns you to a group according to your level. Currently I'm on waiting list until reaching 6pax group, so that's the main reason I'm writing this post.
B) Navacerrada: 104€ for classes (including forfait and rental equipment). 1 Saturday AND Sunday (total 4h). The Ski School performs a level test to assign you to a group. Payment Method: online @126€, balance transfer and cash at the Ski School facilities (payment to be executed in all cases, prior to the first class day).

Since we're not a 6pax group yet to go to Valdesqui, I'm planning to go to Navacerrada with other people this weekend (January 28th and 29th).
Two of them will be skiing for the first time, so we expect to attend to different level groups classes.

However, I'm stil willing to go to Valdesqui when reaching the minimum group size. But this option requires all people to have more o less the same level, as explained at the beginning.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining one of the two courses.

Best regards,

Marco

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners