SKIM Market Research in Rio de Janeiro (Madrid)
Hi all, I work for SKIM, an international market research agency, and we have recently opened a new office in Rio de Janeiro! We are currently looking for a Quantitative Market Researcher (3 years' experience) to strengthen the new team.
For a first impression of SKIM, please watch the video testimonials of my colleagues:
This is the current vacancy we offer:
Quantitative Market Researcher
(3 years' experience)
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Vacancy number: BR1303
Do you want to influence the decisions of the world's leading consumer goods companies? Are you ready for a challenging and rewarding career? SKIM is an international market research consultancy that specializes in optimizing consumer offerings by providing actionable insights to our clients.
You will join our rapidly growing team as a Quantitative Market Researcher, serving as the methodological and technical foundation in all phases of research projects. Using your strong analytical skills in the execution of projects, you will ensure excellent methodological quality and the smooth running of projects. Specifically, we're looking for someone who is ready to:
• Execute all phases of complex and challenging projects
• Identify, investigate, and combine (new) methods and techniques in relation to complex business questions / marketing problems
• Set priorities, goals and deadlines in work on multiple projects for self and others (involving
• colleagues, external parties)
• Maintain clear communication and clear agreements about delivery of services/projects
• Continuously seek ways to work more efficiently, more effectively and with higher quality
• Influence the future of SKIM
We are looking for a strong Quantitative Market Researcher who has:
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in advanced quantitative market research
• Strong technical and methodological skills
• Excellent project management skills
• A proven track record of turning complex business issues into simple and actionable recommendations
• Preferably industry expertise in the consumer goods industry
• Strong academic track record from a top tier program (statistics, engineering, economics or mathematics degree preferred)
• Fluent in English (and preferably in Portuguese)
SKIM is an equal opportunities employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary with bonus eligibility and benefits including: health insurance, meal card, transport ticket, private pension program, CLT and flex time.
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered.
You can apply on our website: