Join now

Spanish Language Immersion Event Sept 30th (Madrid)

Hi All,

I've helped to organize this event directed at connecting Native Spanish speakers and Spanish language learners for 6 hours of Spanish Immersion and lunch on Sat Sept 30th. I created the event with my client who is renowned for their 8 day intensive language immersion programs as a way to connect with more expats/foreigners in Madrid who want to practice speaking Spanish more regularly (and without the interruption in retention that happens at exchange events where many languages are used).

Here's a link so you can see the description:

Protected content

It's a non profit event for us (we're just charging enough to pay for the space and providing lunch for everyone) as our first event of an intended series.

If you are free this day I would love to see you! 100% Spanish will be spoken at this event but this shouldn't scare you-The volunteers are patient and fun to speak with. They will adjust their pace based on your level. Intermediate-somewhat more advanced (but looking for more confidence, pronunciation help or vocabulary) will do very well at this type of event (speaking many hours in a row without breaking it up with English is key) but an A2 level can get along as well-just let me know if you are more of a beginner and want to sign up

Cheers and hope to see you there-

Brooke

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners