Supply Chain Analyst - Madrid
For our office we are seeking for an Supply Chain Analyst.
Responsible for improving the reporting tools and providing support during Budget Process and other Cost optimization analysis, ensuring that Supply Chain business needs are supported by SAP and stocks are accurate in SAP.
Main responsibilities include:
• Provide efficient support to the Budget & Forecast process and Plant Network Optimization Analysis.
• Identify and analyze the root causes that affect plants stock and implement actions to constantly reduce them.
• Develop innovative and user-friendly reports to support the Plant Operations team to review operational processes required to efficiently handle day-to-day activities.
• Ensure compliance with the standard SOP’s in all plants.
• Give administrative support to Service Centers.
• SAP Admin: Set-up new plants/codes, lead month end processes and provide effective training.
• Manage scrap write-off’s.
• Spare parts management.
• Customer queries resolution.
If you are interested you can send me a private message.