THE COOLEST APARTMENT IN GOYA FOR RENT (Madrid)
I will be moving out of my apartment beginning of June and have to rent it. Something more about the apartment:
- calle General Diaz Porlier Protected content Goya)
- 2 individual rooms + kitchen ( all 3 are individual)
- exterior with two Madrid style balconies looking over the nice small street
- second floor, with no neighbors in front, looking in your house.
- it have lots of bright light and nice green tree in front of your balcony ( which completes your view from the couch:))
- Carefour, Dia and Corte Ingles are on 1 minute walk
- rent is Protected content deposit. Gas, water, electricity is paid separate.
- the house has absolutely everything in it, like kitchen cutlery, sofa-cama, shelves, wardrops ect. So no need to by additional furniture.
- there is somebody in the house all day, so you can visit it anytime, but please don't take much time because with that speed, it will be rented in the next 2 weeks. But I feel obliged to share this offer with the Internations ;)
For more info and pictures, please visit: idealista.com/inmueble/ Protected content