Join now
Log in Join

USA - Spain Tax Services (Madrid)

Does anyone know of a tax attorney or cpa... that can help me file taxes in the US while living in Spain? I live in Pais Vasco so it would be easier if this person was in Northern Spain. Thanks Deborah

Madrid Forum