CASH MANAGER (Jaen) (Málaga)
Our client, leader in the Industrial Sector, is looking for its offices in Jaén:
Shared Service Center Cash Manager (Adjunto a Director de Tesorería).
* The Cash Manager mission is to contribute to cash flow optimization within the country. He ensures daily follow up of cash balances, preparation of cash forecast, management of customer overdues, currency & metal hedging
* He/she ensures monthly cash reporting of each legal entity in the country and compliance with internal control policy
* SSCCM manages relations with banks and third parties. He is in charge of cash pooling within the country.
- Highlight the main responsibilities
* Optimization of DPO and DSO, customer overdues
* Daily follow up of cash flow and systems update
* Prepare cash forecast in coordination with operational sites
* E.Cash management and daily cash position
* Manage E Kit and internet banking
* Manage foreign exchange risk and coordinate metal hedging (in coordination with product lines/regions)
* Responsible for cash monthly reporting and analysis
* Manage bank reconciliation with support of chief accountants
* Ensure compliance with internal control procedures especially regarding bank signatories
* Transmits payment proposals to site Financial Controllers
* People management: Supports in the training and career development of finance people. Creates a proactive team within his/her perimeter and help identifying high potentials.
- We are looking for a proffesional Graduate business school with al least 5 years in similar position.
- SAP is required
- Languages: English and GERMAN in high level.
Interested please send Word format resume to Protected content ref. Protected content .