Inheritance Tax Seminar (Málaga)
Something we don't like to think about, but all need to know...
In Association with Nerja Town Hall
Speaker: Raquel Pérez PEREZ LEGAL GROUP
- How are foreigners affected by the law of inheritance and donations?
- Why is it important to have a Spanish will? Costs and fees associated.
- Can you avoid paying Spanish inheritance tax?
- How will your estate be valued by the Spanish tax of?ce?
- Deadline and time scale involved in the process
- Can you plan ahead to minimise or legally avoid inheritance tax?
- Which legal documentation needs to be in place?
- How much will your inheritors have to pay in inheritance tax?
- Advantages of becoming resident in Spain for tax purposes
All attendees will receive a hard copy of our booklet ‘Spanish Legal Property Information’
Information and bookings: Nerja Town Hall Foreigners Department
Tel: Protected content
Limited space. Free entry until all seats are taken.
Wednesday, 30th November at 11:00 am
at Nerja Cultural Centre in C/ Granada 45
Organised by PEREZ LEGAL GROUP in collaboration with THE FOREIGNERS
DEPARTMENT - NERJA TOWN HALL.