Join now

Looking for internship in Málaga beginning in May (Malaga)

Hello everyone,

My name is Amy and I am a fourth year undergraduate student from the University of Ottawa in Canada and I am looking to complete an internship in Málaga for three months this summer (May-July Protected content . I am studying English Literature and French Writing and I am completely bilingual in English and French. I also studied Spanish in Málaga and Madrid last summer. Since, I have continued to take Spanish courses and have reached intermediate level (B2).

I have gained previous work experience through multiple internships and student positions, including working for the Federal Government of Canada, my University, and a small business in Paris, France. I have mainly worked in media monitoring, communications, research and writing, and I am interested in completing a summer internship in any of these fields. I am also very interested in marketing and entrepreneurship.

If anyone has advice of where to look for internships in Málaga or has contacts that may be interested in hiring me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much for your help!

Amy

Malaga Forum