Join now

Move Feast Experience in Almeria (Málaga)

Views

Hola,

I'm currently in Almeria for business and I would like to reach out to all of you to our event in Almeria.

My business, Move Feast, revolves around farm-to-table experiences that focuses on organic, sustainable, and artisanal food. It has evolved into a marketing platform where we create market access to both the consumers and the partners we work with. I'm now expanding my business in Europe from Asia.

Our event is on May Protected content it is a culinary and cultural experience that highlights products and brands from Almeria, which is
a main producer of bio and ecological related products that aligns with our company values. We've already partnered with one of the
best organic olive oil producers in Spain (multi-awarded in the industry) and one of the biggest producers of organic vegetables and fruits for Europe.

All the details and itinerary are posted on our website - Protected content

I hope you can join us and spread the word among your friends and network. If you can join us for a day or the entire weekend, let us know. We have special packages to cater to the guest's schedule
based on our event itinerary to accommodate guests.

You can see more info on our website and social media sites.
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Looking forward to having you join us and hearing from you!

Saludos,
Jenny

Málaga Forum

Our Global Partners