Join now

My trip to Andalousia, is it right? (Málaga)

Hello,
I would like to tell you about the trip my husband and I, are planning to Andalousia for October Protected content . Please tell me if you can help me for anything or if you recommend any change.
1st day: Arriving to Malaga Airport at the afternoon, renting a car and planning to drive in the direction of Granada and to find a nice place to sleep for 1 night. PLanning to visit Nerja, maybe eating there our dinner.
2nd day: Driving to Granada, maybe through the Sierra Nevada, if we'll have time. Visiting Granada during the afternooon. Sleeping in Granada (need a clean, centered and cheap hotel for 1 night).
3rd day: Visiting Granada (including the Alhambra). Hesiting sleeping in Granada for a 2nd night or driving to Cordoba and sleeping there (need advice) (need a clean, centered and cheap hotel for 1 night).
4th day: Visiting Corboba. If we didn't sleep the last night in Cordoba, we will sleep there, if we did, we will drive to Sevilla and sleep in Sevilla (need advice) (need a clean, centered and cheap hotel for 1 night).
5th day: Visiting Sevilla, sleeping in Sevilla
6th day: Visiting Sevilla, sleeping in Sevilla
7th day: Leaving Sevilla, visiting Ronda and driving to Malaga. Or Sleeping around Ronda (need advice)
8th day: Must be at Malaga airport at 12 AM.

Thank you in advance for those who will be able to help me.
Barbara

Málaga Forum

Our Global Partners