Join now

RENT HOUSE NEAR THE COAST (Málaga)

My name is Fran. From Malaga. I am renting my house near coast. In Chilches Costa.
SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE, 4 BEDROOMS. CORNER OF THE URBANIZATION PERLA BAHÍA CLOSE TO THE BEACH.

Fantastic semi-detached house distributed on two floors and basement near the coast. Located facing the sea. With access to the new Malaga Coast Path, which will link Rincon de la Victoria, Chilches, Vélez-Málaga, Torrox, Nerja, etc. ... Little used. Few minutes from Torre de Benagalbón and Rincón de la Victoria. 20 minutes from Málaga city centre. Direct access from A7 motorway. With interurban bus, bus school, near supermarkets, etc.
The house consists of two large terrace, one with direct access from the outside, and another one with direct access to the urbanization. All of that connected by a fabulous garden of 50 square meters, very quiet, located on the side of the house.
From the first terrace you can access to the house, which is the main hall. Distributed to a large kitchen, a toilet and the large living room with fireplace, with very little use. From this room you can access the second patio which gives access to the urbanization. Very spacious and well-lit areas throughout the day.
From the entrance hall you can access stairs that connect to the upper floor, where there are four bedrooms and a bathroom. All rooms are exterior, very well lit and spacious.
From the entrance hall there is access to a wonderful basement with windows that occupy the total area of the house, which is thermally isolated, and very well maintained. With extension for new rooms, play areas and storage.
Both from the outside and from the second patio you can access the common areas of the urbanization, which consist of a large fenced and well-kept swimming pool, as well as a large lawn and a tennis court. All connected by stone pavements and sidewalks.
The whole house consists of marble floor, fully equipped, with appliances and fully furnished, to make use of it from the start.

Málaga Forum

Our Global Partners