RUNWAY is an international BPO client contact center with offices in Norway, the Baltics, Russia and Spain.
On behalf of our customer NORWEGIAN AIR ( Protected content ), we are expanding the Malaga office looking for:
REVENUE PROTECTION SUPERVISORS
• Experience in transactional risk screening for VISA, MasterCard transactions and banking risk processes.
• Min. 1 year experience in banking or risk-related industry.
• Certificate in Risk Screening an advantage.
• Good understanding of Poker/ gaming industry an advantage.
• Bachelor degree in IT / banking. Certificate in Risk Screening an advantage.
• Fluent English (written as well as spoken).
• Good computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office and other programs.
• Person Profile: Structured, accurate and responsible. Strong communication and cooperation skills. Customer
and quality focused. Self-driven and problem solving focus. Accountability with thoughtful risk taking.
• First level screening of Software risk sentinel, gatekeeper reviews and action according to the business rules
as laid down in business processes and procedures. This includes New account registration, Purchases and
• Blocking users as per business rules.
• Assess player profiles and take action on emerging fraud trends. Assess and take action within critical time
• Perform risk related duties according to procedures.
• Request, review and approve/reject customer documentation as consequence of business rules and standard
• Resolving merchant queries telephonically, via the query tracking system and via e-mail. This includes Web
Wallet support and incoming calls from merchant Call Centre’s.
• Ensure all Billing Queries are resolved timeously and successfully;
• Perform risk calls as required according to standard procedure.
• Challenging and responsible full-time work.
• Scandinavian working environment.
• Stable work contract.
• Competitive salary.
• Excellent opportunity to develop new skills and practice your languages.
Location: Benalmadena Costa, Malaga.