Join now

job needed for January 2017! (Malmoe)

Hi everyone!

I am currently in Sweden and I've been living here for 5 months now as a visiting phd candidate. Even though I have always been in love with Nordic culture in regard to music, cinema, history, society, state models etc, everything is beyond my expectations!! However my scholarship period expires in late December Protected content so is my residence permit..

To be honest, I would like to spend the rest of my life here. My work experience are mostly in non-governmental organisations and my academic background in European Studies therefore I believe the most appropriate sectors for me are EU-related institutions/organisations, civil society organisations and local governmental offices. If there are any EU grant projects consultancy offices, that would suit my work experience as well. Moreover, I am interested in cinema and I have international film festival experience as one of the project coordinators who had the responsibility of the whole festival. I worked as “international festival project coordinator” which means to have full account responsibility of correspondences with international film distributers, international competition film schedules, correspondences with movie theatres, correspondences with agents for jury arrangements, travel and accommodation arrangements of movie crews, travel and accommodation arrangements of juries and last but not least organising the live TV broadcast of the award night. Therefore I believe I can work in any kind of institute, company or organisation in related to film industry/film festivals. In addition to that, since my native language is Turkish, I believe I would be useful in private companies that have close ties with any kind of industry in Turkey since most of the people living in Turkey cannot speak/understand English or any other foreign language properly. Furthermore, I think I can work in research projects in universities as well. Sometimes universities have research assistant/project assistant positions which are funded by their project grantor. I believe I would be an eligible candidate in projects of departments of political science, history, gender, international relations, European Studies, and etc.
Moreover, I began to learn Swedish one month ago and I believe my knowledge in English and German would facilitate my learning process and I hope to be able to become at least intermediate level speaker around late Protected content .

I’d like to find a proper job opportunity and apply to the migration agency for an extension of my residence permit. Otherwise, I have to leave Sweden on December 20th, Protected content .