Career Opportunity - Software Developer (Malta)
Our team of software developers are the hands working under the hood of our products to create simple but powerful tools to improve the customers experience when using their computer. Being part of this team, you will be designing and developing new products, as well as maintaining the current product line-up. You would be working with the latest technologies and frameworks to produce solutions for our products to provide the necessary functionality.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of other Experience Software Developers, in a dynamic company and an agile environment. The ideal candidate to fill this role is a strong willed, passionate individual who can make the difference in a team; a curious person who continually seeks to improve and grow his knowledge, outgoing, result oriented, with an analytical and positive approach to work, and a keen eye for detail.
- Developing the code underlying the products
- Work within a fast-moving team of experienced developers to improve our software development practices
- Work closely with other software developers on the production team to meet deadlines
- Liaise with the QA and User Experience team during the development process
- Keep up to date with current and new technologies
- Ensure a high-quality of coding is maintained
- Produce estimates for the implementation of technical solutions
Required skills and experience:
- A university level of education in mathematics, a science, engineering or technical field
- At least three years experience of developing software with a object oriented programming language
- The willingness to learn Python, if your current expertise is limited to another programming language
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Python, C, C++, JS, and Mercurial is considered an asset
- Experience working within an Agile environment will be considered an asset.
What this role offers:
- A challenging working environment which will stimulate your mind
- The opportunity to learn, expand your skills and contribute with your ideas
- Clearly defined performance expectations and the opportunity to showcase one’s own level of expertise.
Website: Protected content