Join now

CREATIVE / SOCIAL / LUXURY HOUSE SHARE (Malta)

Ever dreamed of living with an interesting, inspiring and fun group of friends?

Tried shared housing and in reality you find yourself asking “Why do I feel like everyone's mum?” and experiencing a constant frustration about mess (or cleaning wheel if you're lucky), who's turn to buy the loo-rolls and and why is there pizza boxes and socks all round the house every Saturday? It shouldn't have to be like that. Our goal is to provide you with a quality, harmonious and energy giving home for you to enjoy and thrive in while building connections & co working with interesting, inspiring people.

We succeeded big time in Vancouver, Canada. Now we’re bringing the concept to Malta!

Honest Review

Ellie Bradley says
“Best experience, love it and i'm still here. Very different to any house share i've been in before. They have really tackled the key issues that have ruined sharing for me in the past!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content

Get in touch for more details!!

Negotiating with properties in areas: St. Julians, Sliema and Gzira, Pembroke, Madliena/High Ridge and Msida and are just testing the market too see if there is any interest!

Full Disclosure: Pics are of properties we are aiming for to give you an idea.

Rent for Ensuite's/suites are expected to go for up €1045/m (Not inc Bills)
Rent for Private rooms with shared bathroom for up to €845/m (Not inc Bills)

Put yourself first, invest in your network of friends, your social life and your day to day well being. This is for people who recognise the huge result your environment has on your daily life. If that’s you...

Speak soon!

Ola & Matthew
Protected content

Malta Forum