Danish Customer Support Agent (Malta)
Aspire Global are seeking Danish Customer Support Agents -
• In/outbound Chat/Telephone/Email based Customer Support, Sales and Service – Highly Target driven role at the highest service level within the I-gaming industry.
• First line of contact for online players, maintaining Service Level Agreement, ensuring Player satisfaction, handling of all general enquiries, troubleshooting experts, providing technical support, first contact resolution.
• Focusing on pro-active conversion, up-sales, cross sales, product pitching and retention of players.
• Performing towards set Market targets / KPIs with performance results at the forefront.
Core Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Work in strict accordance to set Sales targets and KPIs and maintain departmental & company SLA’s.
• Determine accurate product needs in order to up-sell and cross-sell.
• Provide market feedback and market native opinions.
• Adopt, Maintain and promote the Company Values without exception.
Interpersonal Skills & Personal Capabilities:
• Ability to work efficiently in fast paced environment to meet targets / KPIs.
• Ability to multi-task (handling of multiple chats concurrently).
• Be accomplished typists (minimum 35 words per minute).
• Strong communicator as well as capable problem-solver.
• Organized, detail oriented, professional, courteous and self-motivated.
• Confident, knowledgeable and expertise in our products and the I-gaming industry.
• Comfortable working with figures and strong understanding of Mathematics.
• Handles customer’s queries in the best interest of both the company and the customer.
• Sales driven mind-set & approach to role and self-motivated when working towards reaching targets.
• Responsible, able to work unsupervised.
• Team Player.
• Adaptable (to a dynamic environment), initiative, and work well under pressure.
• Must be Native in DANISH
• Excellent English oral and written skills.
• Chat experience a plus!
• Sales Experience a huge advantage
• Must be proficient in Windows Office Programs and Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, chat system and web browsers.
If interested please send us your CV to Protected content