Join now

Excellent job opportunities for Germans in Malta!

Dear Everybody,

My name is Ela Luto and I am a Recruitment Consultant at Antal International Malta – a worldwide executive search recruitment company ( Protected content ).

Currently, one of our clients – a very well-established financial company in Malta is looking to employ an Accounts Officer with a very good knowledge of German language. I am wondering whether I could receive any information from you about German natives or persons with a very good or fluent German. My client is offering a very attractive package. The role requires duties to be performed on a part-time or full-time basis depending on the availability of the chosen candidate. Other requirement is at least A level in accounting coupled with Protected content of experience in the field.

I am also looking for German Customer Support Agents for successful iGaming company in Malta (attractive package offered).

If you were able to pass my contact details (email: Protected content , phone number: Protected content any persons interested in this excellent job opportunities I would be more than grateful.

Kind regards,
Ela Luto

Malta Forum