Fund Administrator (Malta)
Our client, operating within the financial services sector is currently looking to recruit a Fund Administrator to join their ever growing dynamic team.
The selected candidate will be required to perform the following duties, amongst others:
- Posting of daily transactions on system;
- Reconciliation of bank & security holdings;
- Valuation of securities;
- Payment of fund expenses;
- Processing subscription/redemption orders as well as liaising with investor queries on an on‐going basis;
- Maintenance & filing of funds financial books & records;
- Liaising with investment managers, auditors & other service providers;
- Compilation of regulatory filings;
- Statutory reporting, where applicable.
- Be bright, positive and flexible;
- Have a minimum experience in the sector of 2 years;
- Be a good team player;
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
Please send us your CV at the following email address: Protected content