Join now

Intercultural Training for Expats and families (Malta)

I offer "Expatriates Intercultural Training Program": one or two days of training target for expatriates and their family that are moving to live and work abroad.

What often happen, at the university, such in the private, as such in the NGO companies, is that people who are chosen to go abroad are selected and sent in foreigner countries without a proper criteria or with a lack of any kind of preparation: no information are given concerning cultural differences, specif culture and country characteristics, possibile criticity and risks; no verifycation about intercultural competence is considered, or even less, no develop intercultural competence programs is planed.

For these reasons expatriate experiences might failure, might be unsuccessful or frustrating for the difficulties that an expatriate might encouter in reaching own or organization goals.

"Expatriates Intercultural Training Program" aim to sensibilize expatriates and their family to cultural differences and to facilitate their process of developing intercultural sensitivity, as such the ability to adapt and to integrate cultural differences.

Contact me for more information and to co-design together the better training solution for your company and your expatriates. I will be happy to help you and to be helpful to you and your company.

Maura Di Mauro
Intercultural Trainer, Consultant & Coach
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Malta Forum