Join now

International Networking Week Events In Malta

Views

I thought you may be interested in International Networking Week which is from the 7th February to the 11th February.

International Networking Week celebrates the fact that networking is a learned skill and is most effective when it is planned and structured.

In Protected content Protected content Chapters of BNI (Business Networking International) generated over 6 million business referrals and $2.8 Billion of business.

With the launch of BNI in Malta you can benefit now from the global success of this organisation that has a 25 year history of success.

I have been working with a small group of business people like you to help launch BNI in Malta, and have seen how effective the meetings are to generate business.

This is your opportunity to come and experience how it works.

Malta BNI is hosting a BNI Information meeting on Tuesday 8th February at The Palace Hotel, Sliema at 9am to 10.30am, the room is available from 8.30am to 11.30am so bring plenty of business cards !

Breakfast will be served from 8.30am and there will be a meeting fee on the door of €10.

You are invited to visit and see how it works. **Booking Is Essential** to make sure there is enough breakfast and chairs !

Book today by email to Protected content , please let him know I invited youus know you saw this post on Internations.

You can find out more at

Protected content

There is a video from BNI founder Dr Ivan Misner which explains all about International Networking Week here:-

Protected content

Please contact me if I can answer any questions for you.

Phil

Malta Forum

Our Global Partners