We are looking for technical support specialists, to join our expanding Technical Support team. This is an opportunity for people with strong IT backgrounds, and specific language skills, to provide Uniblue software assistance to customers, globally, through email and chat.
Your key responsibilities:
* Assist Uniblue customers with their technical queries, via email and chat.
* Troubleshoot and resolve OS and application related technical issues.
* Liaise with QA or development to report and document any bugs.
* Manage the reporting of feedback and issues as they arise.
* Interact with other departments to resolve any problems directly.
Your skills and experience:
* Experience with troubleshooting and configuring Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
* An excellent communicator with strong problem solving skills.
* Fluency in written and spoken English, and either German or Dutch (any additional languages might be considered an asset).
* Well organized and able to work on your own initiative.
* A BSc in IT, along with any other IT-related certifications, would be considered an asset.
If you are interested in the above position, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae, along with a covering letter by email to Protected content . All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.