Join now

just connecting with like minded souls (Malta)

Hi everybody. I have lived here for over 25 years after retiring from local Government and singing all over the North West of England. I have raised thousands of pounds for different charities giving concerts as I didn't want to make money from a gift from God. After being attacked and had to retire from work , I came here to live, packing all my belongings and 2 cats and retired to the safest country I knew. NEVER once regretted my move. Made lots of new friends, started singing again and gave concerts all over Malta, ending up on TV and teaching young people., some of whom are now in the West End and in Paris and Amsterdam. Loved every minute of living here. Met my partner 29 years ago who is the best, and caring man anyone could wish for, and does everything for me. I have been in a wheelchair for the last 6 years after the injuries I sustained went worse as I got older. Had a number of operations, and can now walk with crutches. Don't drive anymore, so it's difficult to attend many things, as Malta is not the best place for a wheelchair user., but still try to attend as many concerts as I can. Would love to connect with like minded people.

Malta Forum

Our Global Partners