Our client, is a Malta-based experienced business process outsourcing company specialising in the Internet and media markets. They provide solutions based on typical needs for leading companies within these industries.
Because of their rapid expansion, they are recruiting an Italian Large Assignment Manager. The selected candidate will be an experienced, structured Manager who has a distinct long-term thinking, relevant experience and skill to develop both assignment and staff.
Purpose of the role:
To take full responsibility for the operation of the assignment(s) in order to:
- Maximise profitability and ensure service levels by always balancing efficiency in the use of human resources with quality in the provision of the service
- Maintain and extend the relationship with the client in order to clarify their expectations and deliver agreed services as well as identifying up-selling opportunities
- Assume responsibility for the people aspect of the assignment(s) and adopt a hands-on approach in the recruitment, training, performance monitoring, coaching and leadership of Team Leaders within the assignment(s).
- Revise internal operational practices within the assignment and increase productivity aspects to maintain economic targets/goals
- Propose new processes and working opportunities for the client to the Country Manager in order to maximize efficiency & consolidate the working relationship and organization.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly evaluates the economic and operational development of the assignment(s) through analysis of the P&L and statistical data
- Takes responsibility for meeting assignment-specific profitability margins in accordance with targets set in annual budgets
- Provides planning with forecasts from the client on expected volumes on (calls, tickets, ads etc.) to serve as a basis for scheduling and approve the finished schedules delivered from Planning before delivering them within the assignment(s)
- Proposes changes to efficiency/bonus levels to Management in order to improve productivity and quality of work
- Has overall responsibility for implementation of new technical procedures/ changes in the assignment
- Increases productivity levels for different tasks within assignment(s)
- Revises operational practices/methodology to maintain economic targets/goals
- Actively seeks opportunities for upselling and the generation of new revenue streams and liaise with the Account Manager for follow-up of new upselling leads
- Ensures that all assignment-related relevant systems, manuals, instructions and user guides are updated/reviewed as often as necessary
- Takes a proactive approach in proposing new processes and working opportunities for clients in order to maximise efficiency and consolidate the working relationship
- Assists and support Team Leaders in their analysis of performance of the team
- Submits statistical / performance / progress reports to direct line managers and the client as required
- Native Italian speaker
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sound people management skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Interested applicants are to send their covering letter and CV in MS Word format to Manuela at Protected content .
More details here:-