Join now

Paperwork from biological father (Malta)

Hi everyone, I move to Malta on the 30th March with my two children 10 and 11 and my partner. The children's biological father does not see them and has nothing to do with the children and hasn't done so for 8 years, he has written a letter consenting the children to move to malta, he signed it, I signed it and also a witness, I will also bring along a copy of his birth certificate. With this letter and birth certificate be enough for me to be able to enrol the children into school?
Many thanks
Samantha xx

Malta Forum