Join now

Seeking Work/ New Career Opportunities (Malta)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ahmad Ayedi, and I'm a 25 year old Canadian citizen, with Palestinian origin. I spent my childhood in Malta, and moved to Canada at the end of September in Protected content . After 14 years living in Canada, I finished my university education and wanted to move back to Malta.

I graduated from the University of Calgary with a Bachelor's Degree in Italian, French and Spanish studies. In addition to these languages, I also speak Arabic, English and Maltese. Furthermore, I have over 5 years experience in an office environment that is not limited to information/records management, clerical duties, correspondence with clients and much more.

I also have a very diverse and rich volunteering experience ranging from translation to coaching kids soccer. I am hoping to settle down in Malta, and find work soon. I am currently staying in Malta. Should anyone like to meet or have anything to offer, please let me know. I would be very happy to meet in person, or to provide any other information such as a CV or anything else.

Thank you for your time!

Kind regards,

Ahmad Ayedi

Malta Forum