Join now

Would you like to learn Chinese Mandarin? (Malta)

Hi All

Would it be tempting to be able to speak Mandarin as fluently as Mark Zuckerberg. No matter you want to pass HSK exams, or to prepare for your business trips to China, or simply to learn a new language for fun, please take actions now to start the lessons at various levels that suit your learning needs.

Falling in love with the English language since my adolescence, I have successfully learned English in my own crazy and creative way. My major in university was English and I worked as a tour guide for foreign visitors that visited Suzhou, my hometown. This wonderful experience of learning English has enabled me to develop a systematic, unique, lively and creative way of teaching Mandarin. In addition I completed the 'International Chinese Language Teacher Certificate' and received the highest mark possible due to my English and teaching skills. Furthermore I have been practising Chinese cooking since I was young and now I can cook many delicious dishes. I have given cooking lessons to many foreigners back in China. This precious skill enables me to combine cooking into the teaching of Chinese, which students find fascinating and enjoyable!

I have been teaching Mandarin for over five years in China. I offer face to face Mandarin tuition to both individuals and groups. I also offer tutoring to children using everyday situations to help them remember. No matter if you are a total beginner, intermediate or advanced learner, I can always design tailored tuition to meet your learning goals.

If you want to learn Mandarin and /or gain an in depth insight into various aspects of Chinese culture with a highly experienced and creative tutor, please contact me for more information.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Many thanks!

Malta Forum

Our Global Partners