Join now

Helloooooooo Nicaraguaaaa! (Managua)

Views

Hello everyone, I am a 25 year old male from the United States (Los Angeles Area) and will be doing some extended volunteering in Leon, Nicaragua from about May 1st until AT LEAST August first, with there strong possibility of extending my time in Leon past August. I will be volunteering at a local Eco-Tourism organization which takes all the profits generated to help street kids in Leon with medical care and private schooling, at no cost to them....sounds awesome, right! [Quetzal Trekkers]?

Well, this might be a shot in the dark, but I am looking for a rental apartment, can be a studio but I prefer a 1 bedroom, for around $200/mo American or C$4100/mo...for something with utilities included -- hopefully wireless internet -- I would be willing to pay a little more, but remember, I'm going to be down and making no money or income while I am volunteering. It is essential to be within walking distance to the City Center or Quetzal Trekkers Protected content blocks east of Iglesia la Recolección,
(in front of Union Fenosa)
León,
Nicaragua, C.A)

At any rate, any and all help would be much appreciated. I am a VERY clean and organized individual and a very positive person. I am also college educated from a top 40 US University as well as have had several successful years in Sales and Sales Management.

Help me get my feet on the ground in Leon and make a friend for life!

Thanks!

Andrew

Managua Forum