Living conditions & context in Managua / newcomer
I'm a humanitarian worker, by the end of the Protected content is a possibility I might move to Managua with my family for 2 years (wife and 4 year old son). I have a few questions, your valuable answers will help me take a final decision:
- how is the current context in Managua (living and security conditions for expats, health system etc...) ?
- I know it is difficult to project oneself especially under the current circumstances, but from the inside how do you see the situation evolving COVID-wise in the coming months (authorities in denial or implementing measures, confinement / deconfinement phase, number of cases rising or not etc...) ?
- Are flights leaving and/or arriving in Nicaragua, if not is there any visibility when commercial flights might resume ?
- is there a French school or kindergarten in Managua (Montessori or not) ?
- Finally, elections are to take place in early Protected content I'm not wrong. How do you evaluate the risk that the situation might get out of control as it was the case in Protected content ?
- any other tips that might help me understand the context and decide whether moving in with my family is safe or not will be very much appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance to all.