Join now

Nica travels :) (Managua)

Hola :) I see that this group is for Managua, but I am traveling to SJDS (I don't see a group for this) on Thursday from Costa Rica. I am 32, I will be staying in a private room in a hostel, and I speak fluent Spanish. I certainly don't live my life in fear, but I am doing my research to see what I should and should not do while in Nicaragua. At the moment, I am somewhat of a gypsy... I left the USA in July to move to Spain for a teaching job that turned out to be a scam ;( Then I moved to Brussels (still no job), then to Buenos Aires (very bad jobs), and then to Istanbul (I worked for free for 3 weeks), and now I am just doing some more traveling while I figure out what in the world to do and where to live ;) If anyone has any advice about where to go while I am in Nica, I would greatly appreciate it! I have a less than idea internet connection at the moment, so if you want to email me or send me a msg on FB (sometimes it is easier to check these on a phone, etc), my email is Protected content Any advice would be MUCH appreciated because I will be there for a week. Muchas gracias :)

Managua Forum

Our Global Partners