Join now

A Passion for Fashion.....=) (Manama)

Hello Girls and boys,
Just a quick email...
I have a friend who is going to be hosting a Fashion Design Workshop in Bahrain where you will have the chance to get involved and create your own designs.

The workshop will consist of a 3 week course taking place between 10am Protected content on Saturdays - starting this Saturday 11th April Protected content .

Our Designer Sima (studied in both Milan and Paris ), will teach you how to sketch, design and sew your own clothes from scratch.
At the end of the 3 weeks all the designs will be showcased on the catwalk at a VIP sit-down dinner with some special guests from the fashion world. Please note that all designers and collections will receive maximum exposure from the media (on the TV and in magazines) both within Bahrain and internationally !

Please note that the application fee is 50BD - Under 18’s must get parental consent.

Please let me know if you would like to be a part of this event ASAP. Feel free to email your friends, girlfriends, boyfriends and colleagues and let them know too.
To Confirm; please email me back on: Protected content CC:ing Sima in on the email Protected content / Protected content confirming that you would be interested in partaking.
Please also write your contact telephone number so that Sima can give you a call directly. .

Thank you in advance!
If you have any questions then please feel free to give me a call! Protected content

This is going to be a fantastic event and I hope as many of you as possible will be interested in attending! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE FIRST CLASS WILL TAKE PLACE THIS SATURDAY SO WE NEED YOU TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE ASAP!

Kindest regards,

Sophie

P.s. Please see info below:

Sima - Fashion Designer - Contact details:

Protected content
Protected content

Mobile: Protected content

Unveiling secrets of Fashion designing
People with an eye for fashion will be able to take the first step to realizing their dreams of becoming designers when they enroll at a fashion design work-shop that will be held at Sima’s.

The Fashion Design Course will offer insider secrets into the world of fashion from Bahraini fashion designer Sima Ahmed, who studied fashion at the Istituto di Moda Burgo in Milan and underwent a course in software C-Design Fashion in Paris, two of the world’s fashion capitals. During the Fashion Design Course, attendants will learn all the essentials to get their ideas onto paper, including how to sketch, fashion history, aspects of fabric and insight into materials.

Manama Forum

Our Global Partners