Join now

American Law Student Looking for Jobs in Bahrain (Manama)

Hello,
My name is Layali Ahmed and I I have a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations in the Pre-law Program from Buffalo, NY. I am currently in Stockton, California where I am in my second year of law school at Humphrey's College Laurence Drivon School of Law. My unique mix of experience as an immigration consultant combined with my paralegal experience makes me an ideal candidate for a position with any company. I feel that my international experience as well as my enthusiasm and motivation to excel will make me a valuable team member. I am looking to relocate in Bahrain to begin a new and exciting career where my skills and expertise would be put into great use.

I can provide a copy of my resume, which more fully details my qualifications for the position.

I hope that you agree that my qualifications seem to be a match for any positions you may have available. If so, an interview at a mutually convenient time can be scheduled. I look forward to speaking with you at your earliest convenience. I can be reached at Protected content . Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Layali Ahmed

Manama Forum