Join now

British individual with a degree seeking work (Manama)

I am a British born citizen who recently moved to Bahrain seeking for a role within the Marketing Industry.

My last position in the UK was as a marketing coordinator for a educational establishment and my job position before that was a graphical designer.

I have gulf experience in terms of marketing as I have worked in the Kingdom of Bahrain for a reputable Engineering company Scott Wilson and worked with the Al Khwarizmi establishment within Abu Dhabi.

I have a bachelor of science in the field of Computing and Business Management from Loughborough University within the UK and also a diploma in professional studies.

I have also completed an advance Adobe Suite course during my studies.

I have great marketing skills with the addition of graphic design knowledge to include the full Adobe Suite with particular reference to Photoshop. I come from a business background with the diversity of knowing graphic design too.

Within the UK I was the marketing coordinator for a college establishment where I was responsible for the entire marketing operation within the college.

This included billboard advertisement, newspaper adverts and web design with my roles to include the plan, design and implement ideas for use within the company.

If anyone has anything that may suit me then please get in touch. I check the dubizzle website along with the gulf news daily as well as check this site too.

My CV can be provided for any potential employers

Kind regards
Sary Ismail

Manama Forum