Join now

EIFS Envelope System - Thermal Insulation 4 Walls, (Manama)

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings!
We are very glad to introduce ourselves M/s. Amna Insulations and Chemicals B.S.C.(C) A.I.C, part of Al Mezal Group Kingdom of Bahrain.
We are experts in different type of Building Thermal Insulations, EIFS/ ETICS, Waterproofing, Paints, Coatings and Decorative Plasters and Construction Chemicals.
•A.I.C is the GCC Exclusive Distributor of Marmox Egypt. Marmox Egypt is the producers of Marmox Multi Board and more than Protected content construction chemicals which are under German Technology and most of them are patented.
Marmox Egypt is supplying their innovative products to 46 countries worldwide.

A.I.C is the Pioneer developers of Marmox External Thermal Insulation system (METIS – EIFS envelope). It is providing best insulations, water proofing, many more benefits for interiors & exteriors.
•A.I.C is Exclusive partner of Pleko EIFS system. Pleko is an American company form Protected content and they are the pioneer in EIFS.
•A.I.C is producing Politerm Blue which is a light weight aggregate use to produce light weigh thermal insulating concrete (Lightest concrete in the world).
Politerm Blu is Italian technology and it is well known worldwide due to its best performance of insulation and its lowest density.
•A.I.C is dealing with different waterproofing, paints, coating, decorative plasters and many other construction chemicals.

Our Insulations Solutions are approved by big government bodies like – EWA Bahrain, Civil Defense Bahrain Saudi Aramco, Saudi green building forum, AWCI,CE , BBA, Italian green building council, ANIT,Casaclima.
We are the member of Green Building Council.
A.I.C can provide you best solutions and support for your construction with their collection of innovative products concept and strong technical expertise.
Our R&D department is keen to develop the best innovative concept and solutions to fulfill market demand in construction field.
Awaiting for your fruitful response to get an appointment into detailed discussion of our products & solutions to enable friendly business relationship for long.
We assure that will give you the best service & solution beyond your satisfactory level.
Thanks & BR, ?
Bhargav Patel
Manager - Sales & Marketing

AMNA Insulations and Chemicals B.S.C. ©
“Green Building Concept”
Al Mezal General Trading B.S.C. ©
P.O.Box Protected content , Sitra, Bahrain
Part of Al Mezal Holding Group
Kingdom of Bahrain
? Protected content
? Protected content
? Protected content