Improvisation for Professional Development (Manama)
A FIRST IN THE MIDDLE EAST!
BOOK YOUR PALCE TODAY TO BE AT THE CUTTING EDGE.
Saturday 12th January at The Domain Hotel and Spa 9am-1pm.
BD40 including refreshments and networking opportunities.
Did you know?
Fortune Protected content and other international organisations and business schools such as Said (Oxford University), Sloan (MIT) and Harvard use improvisation training with their employees and students.
Improvisational skills are extremely useful for professional development and will help professionals to:
• Become braver and more adept when taking risks
• Improve adaptability and conﬁdence as well as presentation and interview skills
• Increase the impact of positive use of language us
• Develop better skills for being able to ‘read’ your audience (your team, clients, the CEO)
• Be an active listener who is open to new ideas and can build on them quickly
• Take up a new personal challenge and move out of your comfort zone
Contact Protected content or send me a message to reserve your place.