Join now

Looking for Business Partners to reach global clients with a local presence (Manama)

Let me introduce myself as Neil, a business consultant, currently associated with a CMMi-Level 3 Software House called Intersoft Data Labs ( Protected content ) with having global presence in USA, UK and India.

We develop software and deliver projects through offshore and onshore model. Most of our software engineers are highly qualified and Microsoft, Oracle and Sun certified who are spread across our global locations as well as at clients’ locations.

We have skills on Microsoft .NET, Java/J2EE, PHP/LAMP and Oracle. We provide various services as application development, product development, Quality Assurance and Testing Services, Portal Development and Content Development Services.

We target all industry verticals especially BFSI, Telecoms, Entertainment, Health care, and Manufacturing.

We would be more interested to have a partnership with someone/company who can get us a local presence to win deals and we can work out on a commission/ revenue sharing model mutually.

You can get back to me any time at my personal details as given below

Niladri

Intersoft Data Labs, India
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

P.S: Currently our site is under revamping, can share with corporate brochures on requests.

Manama Forum

Our Global Partners