Position : Sr Strategic Projects Coordinator (infra-structure & services engineering projects
A Senior Project Manager , capable of:
establishing a multi-site corporate Program planning, to coordinate and follow up with various ministries and agencies contributing to strategic projects of infrastructure and services, and Adequate experience to manage the consequences of conflicting tasks and their repercussions on the Government program and budget.
1. Male or Female
2. USA or UK Nationals
3. At least 5 years above related work experience
4. Engineering Graduate
6. Self Motivated
· Rigorous Corporate Project management with sharp analysis of key issues, and the aptitude to orient divergent interests towards the same ultimate goal.
· Preferably a senior projects manager acquainted with the problems inherent to the tendered public projects.
· Experience with multinational projects or major multi-sites projects adapting economic factors to projects feasibility study and multi-phased execution.
· Aptitude to negotiate with senior officials, manage people and mega-projects and to coordinate the activities of the multidisciplinary teams
· International Experience Profile:
Experience with strategic planning and management as well as the down streaming of program into related constituent projects.
· Capable of Building an enterprise project management capacity:
· Capable of Building a corporate planning execution and analysis unit for the Government.
· Comfortable with computerized Projects management systems and e-office systems.
· Experienced planner, familiar with large projects issues and difficulties, development programs and public sector procedures and engineering regulations, standards, or policies.
· At ease with ranking officials as well as with junior executives, with the aptitude to work in a team of experts and group brain-storming.
· Meet -if needed- with the general public and/or developers, landowners, and interest groups concerning zoning, subdivision projects, building projects,
1. Provide technical presentations to officials, team, and staff.
2. Function as Team Leader on infrastructure engineering projects.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Strong communication skills and aptitude to work with different cultures.
2. Knowledge of applicable international building codes and safety laws.
3. A combination of a Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Mechanical, or other branch of Engineering with five to eight years of engineering experience.
4. Work requires traveling to meetings, site visits, and inspections. This requires the possession of a valid driver’s license.
5. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Send your CV at:
Please include in your message where did you see my posting so I am aware. Thank you!